The number of food and beverage launches in ASPAC with a Keto Claim increased by 65% from 2 years ago. MCT has gained share in the Keto Space, From 0% of new product launches with Keto indication in 2016 to 10% in 2020. ¹ Consumers are showing interest throughout AsPac as many indicate that ‘ketogenic’ claims are important to know when choosing sports nutrition products.² KetoSure MCT is a premium MCT complex providing fat and protein optimized to support the Keto diet.
The KetoSure MCT Difference
A unique ketogenic ingredient which combines premium whey protein isolate with high quality coconut MCT oil using our innovative functionally optimized nutrient technology.
Not All MCTs are Created Equal6,7,8,9,10,11
Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) provide saturated medium chain fatty acids at 6-12 carbons in chain length. MCTs are typically sourced from coconut oil or from palm oil however not all MCTs have the same benefits.
C8 is 3x more Ketogenic than C10 and 9x more than C1211
Correlation between plasma mixed chain fatty acids (MCFA) Octanoate, Decanoate, or Dodecanoate and plasma total ketones after consuming a dose of test substances.
Under acute metabolic test conditions:
- C8 has a significantly stronger dose response effect on plasma ketones than C10 or C12.
- C8 was the most ketogenic supplement evaluated in this one day metabolic test.
1. Mintel GNPD, Oct & November 2021
2. FMCG Gurus, Sports Nutrition – Asia Pacific 2020, March 2020
3. FMCG Gurus, Australia – Sports Nutrition Survey, September 2021
4. FMCG Gurus, South Korea - Sports Nutrition Survey, September 2021
5. FMCG Gurus, China- Sports Nutrition Survey, September 2021
6. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2016 Mar; 1367(1):12-20.,
7. Am J Clin Nutr. 1982 Nov; 36(5):950-62.,
8. Int Dairy J. (2006) 16:1374–82.,
9. J Lipid Res. 2016 Jun; 57(6):943-54.,
10. Current Developments in Nutrition, Volume 1, Issue 4, 4, 2017,
11. Front Nutr. 2019; 6: 46.