Bioactive ingredients that support muscle growth and enhance performance.
AminoBlast® BCAAs & EAAs
Amino acids with enhanced capabilities that improve their functionality and application performance.
- Instantized, providing improved clarity and dispersibility.
- 6g dose of EAAs stimulates muscle protein synthesis.1
- Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract
- Pomegranate Extract
- Black Ginger Extract
- 336% Plant-based boost in nitric oxide (NO) for superior performance.
- Short-term (1 day) intake significantly increases nitrate & nitrite levels for improved blood flow.2
- Long-term (22 days) intake provides:3
- Elevated levels of nitric oxide
- Reduced markers for muscle fatigue
- An increase in dopamine levels
- Improved endurance
- Whey Protein
- Naturally rich in IGF-1 to support muscle protein synthesis.
- IGF-1 stimulates muscle synthesis (mTOR) to support muscle growth.4,5
- Composition of protein (72%), leucine (7.5%) and arginine (4.8%) may help to reduce TNF-α to support recovery.6
- The leader in high-yield 65% glycerol powder, allowing for physiques to look more pumped.
- Shelf-stable at a much higher percentage than GMS.
- Takes 10x less material to achieve similar glycerol levels as conventional GMS.
- Water dispersible
PepForm® Leucine & Citrulline
- Leucine peptides
- Citrulline peptides
- Soluble leucine and citrulline to support muscle protein synthesis and exercise performance.
- Free forms of Leucine and Citrulline are typically very insoluble and bitter. PepForm Technology eliminates these challenges and enhances application use and bioavailability.
- Leucine has been shown to support improvements on body composition, strength and physical function.7
- Citrulline has been shown to increase vasodilation and blood flow through increased NO production.8,9
- Hydrolyzed whey protein
- Optimized with Embedded Enzyme Technology to target the release of leucine peptides.
- Two-phase hydrolysis allows for 6% hydrolyzation at time of production, second phase occurring once the consumer adds water to the protein powder.8
- Leucine becomes hydrolyzed to support muscle protein synthesis.