A Premium Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate has been included in 52% of all new protein powder products1 and 54% of consumers who identify as “performance consumers” show a strong understanding of its benefits.2 Hydrolysed whey proteins offer consumers even more than the standard WPIs and WPCs on the market. Provon IsoHi provides partially hydrolysed whey protein isolate that allows for optimal protein breakdown into peptides and amino acids for faster utilisation and absorption by the body and muscles.
Derived from sweet dairy whey and produced using Glanbia’s proprietary and gentle CFM (Cross-Flow Microfiltration) processing and advanced membrane techniques, yielding a highly pure, nutritionally superior and undenatured whey protein.
Instantised powder for ready-to-mix beverage applications.
- No clumping
- Rapid dispersibility
- No sedimentation
- Cold water dispersible
- Mild flavour
Provon IsoHi Has a Higher Proportion of Hydrolysed Whey Protein and Peptides Compared to Standard Whey Protein Isolate
- 6% Peptides that are not present in standard whey protein isolate
- 20% More hydrolysed whey protein than standard whey protein isolate
Benefits of Hydrolysed Whey Protein Peptides
Bioactive peptides are released from protein upon hydrolysis.
- They are absorbed through the intestine to exert systemic effects in the bloodstream or produce local effects in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Numerous health-promoting effects have been attributed to milk‐derived bioactive peptides.3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Mineral binding
- Several bioactive hydrolysed peptides are multifunctional and show two or more different biological activities.10
Hydrolysed WPI Improves Muscle Recovery Compared To Typical WPI11
A single dose of a hydrolysed WPI resulted in a more rapid muscle recovery compared with a non-hydrolysed form of WPI.