OvenPro™ is a series of flour replacement solutions that deliver elevated protein levels and, for net carb sensitive applications, solutions that include high protein and fiber in combination with lower sugar content. OvenPro is ideal for a wide variety of baked goods.
Products making high protein claims that include dairy-based proteins constituted 4.3% of launches from September 2015 to August 2016, and that number had risen to 10.7% by the September 2020-August 2021 period1. In 2020, about 40% of consumers surveyed said they are somewhat or very interested in consuming high protein pancakes, waffles and muffins2.
Come try these Samples at booth #944 to see and taste OvenPro for yourself (and see EdiSparklz® as well!):
- OvenPro Shortbread Cookie with EdiSparklz Edible Glitter
- OvenPro Quickbread Brownie with EdiSparklz Edible Glitter
- OvenPro Quickbread Chocolate Chip Cookie
- OvenPro Bread Plant and Dairy-Based Bread
- OvenPro Plant-Based Bread
- OvenPro Zero Net Carb Tortilla
We’ll also have several Application Examples on display including:
- Whole Grain Bread featuring White Wheat Perfect Grain™ and Red Wheat Perfect Grain
- High Protein Flexitarian Bread featuring OvenPro Bread Plant and Dairy
- High Protein Plant-Based Bread featuring OvenPro Bread Plant-Based
- Low Net Carb Pan Bread featuring OvenPro Bread Low Net Carb
- Gluten Free Bread featuring gluteNONE™ Bread
- Gluten Free Tortilla featuring gluteNONE Non GMO Tortilla Mix
- Breads featuring Mold Inhibition Solutions NoMold WS and NoMold CS
- Production Simplification Solutions including Encapsulate, Sol-U-Pak®, Tablet Ingredient Delivery Systems
- Cakes featuring Dairy-Based Optisol® Egg Extender Solutions
Glanbia Nutritionals offers an extensive range of ingredients and services for the bakery industry including:
- Watson Bakery Ingredients
- Bioactive Ingredients
- Flavors by Foodarom®
- Plant-Based Nutrition
- TechVantage™ – Watson Functionally Optimized Nutrient Technologies
- Watson Edible Films
We’ve also built a body of knowledge, experience, and expertise that we freely share with you as we work together to develop your next great product. You’ll find that everything we do is built around you. Stop by booth #944 to have a conversation and see the possibilities.
Learn more about IBIE.