Glanbia Nutritionals Ingredients
- ProTherma®: An agglomerated hydrolyzed whey protein designed for use in hot RTM beverage applications.
- CuroWhite®: A white curcumin* with milder taste and smell than traditional curcumin making it ideal for many applications such as tablets, capsules, ready-to-mix powders, and functional foods.
*Curcumin: Traditionally used for Ayurvedic practices and has been demonstrated to be a potent immunomodulatory agent. Modulates the activation of T cells, B cells, macrophages, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and dendritic cells.1
References: 1. J Clin Immunol. 2007 Jan;27(1):19-35
Winter brings study noses and sneezes, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg this year. Consumers already turn to hot beverages while they are under the weather, but cuddling up with a nice hot cup of chai tea that also delivers immune-boosting benefits and an extra boost of protein? Sign us up.
- 35% of consumers think products that support immune health would motivate them while purchasing a nutrition or meal replacement drink.1
- 29% of consumers have tried and liked beverages with chai tea flavoring.2
References: 1. Mintel. Patent insights: Boosting immune health a future focus. April 2020. 2. Mintel. Tea & RTD Tea: Incl. Impact of COVID-19. US August 2020.
- Contains curcumin for immunity
- 8 grams of protein per serving
Ingredients: ProTherma® (hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate, lecithin), Natural Flavors, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Curowhite® (beta cyclodextrin, hydrogenated turmeric curcuminoids [curcuma longa] root extract)
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy ingredients