This creamy white cheddar provides the perfect complement to the sophistication black pepper delivers in any dish.
While Black Pepper White Cheddar Cheese is amazing on its own (as a snack or an appetizer…trust us, we couldn’t put it down) it also adds a little something special to your at home recipes.
We suggest these delicious White Cheddar Black Pepper Stuffed Bell Peppers that highlight both the bold, rich and powerful taste of the cheddar cheese as well as the distinct taste of the world’s most common spice. Try the recipe below and we guarantee you’ll want more. Want to sample the black pepper cheese? Contact us for availability.
White Cheddar Black Pepper Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
- 6 bell peppers, any color
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 finely diced roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Red pepper flakes, as needed
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice
- 1½ cups shredded Glanbia Nutritionals White Cheddar Black Pepper cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and discard the stems and membranes. Finely chop the tops and set aside.
- Cook the whole peppers, uncovered in boiling water for about 5 minutes; invert to drain.
- Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt and place cut-side up in a baking dish just large enough to hold them upright.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, season with Worcestershire, salt and a dash of pepper. Cook until the meat is cooked through and just beginning to brown (8 to 10 minutes). Drain of excess fat.
- Wipe out the skillet and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add onions and chopped peppers and cook until beginning to soften (3 to 4 minutes).
- Add the garlic and tomatoes. Season with salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until everything is heated through, then stir in the beef and cooked rice. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Stir in 1 cup of Glanbia Nutritionals' White Cheddar Black Pepper cheese.
- Fill the peppers with the meat and rice mixture. Drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, add remaining ½ cup of White Cheddar Black Pepper cheese, and bake until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, another 5 to 10 minutes.