In a joint venture with Dairy Farmers of America and Select Milk Producers, Glanbia plc is currently building MWC, a cheese and whey processing facility in St. Johns, Michigan. The facility is scheduled to open in Fall 2020.
Interested area suppliers are invited to request and fill out the attached survey and submit it to the email below to request an appointment to introduce their business to MWC procurement professionals.
Some of the types of businesses we’re interested in:
- CPR trainers
- Drug testing
- Fire extinguishers, inspections and refills
- Heavy equipment rental, boom lifts etc.
- Lab gases, nitrogen, oxygen helium argon
- Landscaping services - Lawn mowing, snow removal and parking lot services
- Millwrights and fabrication
- Motor repairs
- Office furniture
- Printing services
- Safety shoes
- Vibration and thermal imaging
- Welders and welding supplies
October 8, 9, 10
8:30am – 6:00pm
(last appointment at 5:30pm)
1130 S. Dewitt Road
St. Johns, Michigan
For an appointment:
Send your request to MWCsupplierdays@glanbia.com by October 7, 2019.
Completed survey required:
To help us with the interview process, you are encouraged to download and complete this survey before your appointment. Attach it to your email request.
You may also bring it with you to the appointment, but submitting ahead of time is preferred.